GlobalFest is now accepting online volunteer applications for the 2013 festival.
We are looking for new and returning volunteers to help with GlobalFest at Elliston Park; volunteers will be able to contribute to their community while enjoying the sights and sounds of the festival.
Volunteer positions include:
- Office Help
- Client Service
- Parking & Traffic
- VIP Hospitality (18+)
- Security (18+)
- Volunteer Tent Assistants
- Children’s Village
- OneWorld Café/Beer Gardens (18+)
- Handicapped & Seniors’ Seating
- Will Call/Box Office
- Human Rights Forum (August 12-16 @ Calgary Public Library).
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Free festival t-shirt
- Free parking
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Site pass for all 5 nights of the festival
- Volunteer appreciation celebration
- The opportunity to be a part of “Alberta’s Most Explosive Festival!”
** All volunteers must commit to working a minimum of 3 shifts
All ages are welcome to volunteer.
Please note: those under 14 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
Questions? Contact our volunteer coordinator Annelise @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 403-569-9679.